Below is a list of currently available positions at SSOC. It would be our pleasure to consider you for positions below that you are qualified for. Please send your information (resume/CV/cover letter) to the provided email in the listing.
Medical Assistant: (Golden and Westminster Offices)
- Our Golden and Westminster offices are seeking experienced Medical Assistants to join our family (one at each office). Our M.A.’s are proficient in patient care to include but not exclusive to rooming patients, obtaining vital signs, detailed work in our electronic health record, fielding patient calls, and acting as a liaison with our surgeons. Our team of clinical M.A.’s, nurses and appointment/surgery schedulers work closely together to provide our patients’ with the best care possible. We are hoping to add the right candidates to fit with our teams at these locations and who have a desire to learn about varied areas of surgical care/services. These are full time positions with a 60 day training period and excellent benefits. The required skills for this position are:
– Current certification through AAMA or Certification in Order Entry
– Minimum 1 year experience in medical office setting
– Able to multi-task and well organized
– Works well in a team environment
– Must have computer/EHR experience with experience in Centricity a definite plus
If you feel this is the right position for you and are interested in the position please email your resume with cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
Medical Billing/Collection Specialist: (Business Office)
- We are seeking to add a full time Billing/Collection specialist to our team at the SSOC Business Office located in Wheat Ridge. Successful candidates are hard working and dedicated with great work ethic and willingness to learn on the job. This position requires accuracy, attention to detail, and a good understanding of copays, deductibles, and insurance allowable. Candidates must be able to communicate effectively and with respect to patients, co-workers, and others.
- Duties will include but may not be limited to:
– Sending medical claims to insurance companies
– Posting insurance and patient payments
– Daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance of Accounts Receivable
– Work claim appeals, denials, and zero pay
– Collecting payments from patients
– Answer phone calls and resolve problems/questions
The ideal candidate:
– MUST have some prior billing experience working in a medical practice or hospital
– Understands the requirements to file a clean HCFA 1500 medical claim
– Experience working with insurance companies and knowledge of Payer contracts would be helpful
– Working knowledge and understanding of EOB’s would be helpful
If you feel this is the right position for you and are interested in the position, please email your resume with cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.