Metro Denver offices and hospital coverage we are recruiting:
Vascular Surgeon Fellow
Breast Surgeon Fellow
General and Trauma Surgeon
We welcome the opportunity to learn about your interest in the Surgical Specialists of Colorado and Colorado Trauma Service.
Our surgical practice provides general surgery, trauma surgery, and specialty services in multiple offices and leading Colorado hospitals We are comprised of Fellowship trained and board certified general and trauma surgeons in Denver, Golden, Lakewood, Wheat Ridge, Aspen, Granby, and Lone Tree.
- Surgeon Owned – Surgeon Managed: independent of health systems, hospitals and health plans with the ability to make patient-provider centered decisions
- Leaders in hospital and ambulatory surgery center quality and operational initiatives to improve outcomes and efficiencies
- Integrated with the communities we serve
- Competitive in compensation, incentives and benefits program
- Located near world-renowned skiing and snowboarding, mountain biking and hiking
- Fans of the Denver Broncos, Colorado Avalanche, Colorado Rockies, and the Denver Nuggets
- Members of the Denver Art Museum, Colorado Symphony, Aspen Music Festival and School, and Opera Colorado.
We serve Coloradans and visitors to our great state with the highest surgical skills and patient services.
To learn more or have your questions answered about our practice or the Colorado surgical market, call Terri Rossi, CEO of Surgical Specialists of Colorado, P.C. and Colorado Trauma Service, P.C. at 303-996-5350.
She welcomes the opportunity to speak with you.
Please feel free to Upload Your CV for consideration: